1. Paid To Read Email will control all information collected as a result of your membership in Paid To Read Email.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
2. In our online registration form, we require you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself including full name, address, and email address. We then require that our members complete a short demographic profile. We will process this information to administer your membership and to enable you to take advantage of other member benefits. We will process this membership and demographic information to build a profile of your interests and activities so that we can send you surveys, offers and other benefits that are most likely to be of interest to you. As we aggregate this type of information about all of our members, we do not disclose our members' names, addresses, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information to any third parties.
For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, PayPal, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf. Paid To Read Email is not responsible for the security of your private information that you are using on our partner web sites.
3. We may ask you for personal information at other times, including, but not limited to, when you enter a sweepstakes, contest or promotion sponsored by Paid To Read Email and/or when you report a problem with any of our services. Personal information gathered in this way will be used solely for the transaction itself unless otherwise specifically explained at the time the information is collected. Paid To Read Email may retain and reference aggregate information about member preferences gathered in these ways.
4. Paid To Read Email utilizes 'cookies' for convenience so that members will not have to login to the site each time they visit. A cookie is a piece of text that can be entered into the memory of your computer. In this case, it is used to remember your username and password. Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, you will need to input your username and password each time you visit the Paid To Read Email site.
5. We use your email address to verify your identity and protect against fraud and to contact you when necessary.
In addition, the email address you provide, may be used to send you targeted emails. These Paid Email messages usually contain links to paid surveys, offers that may include some sort of sale, specials or promotions, etc. Please note that these messages are sent out on a periodic basis and we will select a certain segment of our member base to contact based on the demographic profile that we are targeting.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by:
6. If a member elects to use our referral email to refer a friend, we ask them for the friend's email address. Paid To Read Email will send a one-time invitation to visit the site. We do not store the email address after the invitation is sent. The referred friend may contact us with any questions or concerns.
7. Paid To Read Email may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information regarding its customers with partners or other third parties. Further, we can - and you authorize us to - disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
8. Paid To Read Email contains links to many web sites. Paid To Read Email is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites.
9. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Paid To Read Email has used appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of network traffic to track abuse of our network and its data. However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure.
10. You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member of Paid To Read Email. If you have any questions or concerns about Paid To Read Email membership policies, please Contact Us.
11. We give users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
13. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
14. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
If you have any questions about our policy, you can Contact Us.