1. All terms of this agreement are subject to change at any time without prior notification or approval of the members. Unless otherwise provided below, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your continued use of the benefits of Membership will signify your acceptance to the modified terms.
2. Referral program policies, referral payout rate, sign up and win contest and the sign up bonus are subject to change at any time without prior notification or approval of the members.
3. While nearly every email members receive from us will be paid emails or survey reminders, we will occasionally send information to our members regarding their account and other updates about our website. Paid To Read Email makes no guarantees as to how much paid email you will receive from us. However, by filling out the signup form with accurate data, your chances of receiving paid email are much greater.
4. Paid To Read Email is an Internet-based business. The only contact we have with our members is through email address. Therefore, accounts with invalid email addresses are considered invalid, and will be deleted with no notice (since we have no way to notify you). Each time we send a mailing, any email address that comes up as invalid (for one of numerous different reasons) is subject to be removed from our program.
5. All signup bonuses are considered part of a member's account balance. Signup bonuses will be credited to your first payment request.
6. Paid To Read Email now pays 15% of your direct referrals' earnings for completing offers, taking surveys and shopping online. Keep in mind, that with our Paid To Read Email surveys and offers system, your referrals can earn the minimum payment request amount in just minutes!
7. Members reserve the right to cancel their memberships at any time. Voluntary participation is a condition of membership. If a member is not satisfied with his/her membership he/she may cancel it at anytime. Paid To Read Email may terminate a member's account if no activity has occurred in such account for three (3) consecutive months. Any accrued cash or referrals in such account shall be forfeited.
8. Each person can only sign up once, creating an account for him or herself, and may not establish an account on behalf of anyone else. Accounts cannot be transferred between people.
9. Paid To Read Email is not liable for any loss or damages caused by the disclosure of your password or username.
10. Members agree to comply with all local, state, province, country or regional legal restrictions that may be applicable to your membership in Paid To Read Email.
11. Paid To Read Email reserves the right and privilege, for any reason, to revoke any individuals membership at any time without prior verbal or written notification.
12. Paid To Read Email strictly prohibits its members and advertisers from sending unsolicited emails (or SPAM).
13. Members found to be attempting to defraud the Paid To Read Email website or its advertisers will have their membership status revoked, their account balance forfeited and will be criminally prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable by law.
14. Members and advertisers agree not to hold Paid To Read Email liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings or as the result of the content provided by merchants or advertisers through this service.
15. Member payments are processed within three (3) business days upon request once a member account balance has reached a minimum of $15.00. Balances less than $15.00 will continue to accumulate until a minimum $15.00 balance has been reached. Note that a member first time payment request is processed on a net-15 basis.
16. MEMBERS EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE Paid To Read Email WEBSITE ('THE SERVICE') IS AT THEIR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'WHEN AVAILABLE' BASIS. Paid To Read Email EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF ADVERTISER ABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Paid To Read Email MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, Paid To Read Email SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE Paid To Read Email SERVICE OR PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN Paid To Read Email.